Windows 11 is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship operating system. It is designed to be easy for anyone to use, and can be installed in only a few minutes. This guide will walk you through the installation process step-by-step.
Windows 11 is the newest version of Microsoft’s operating system. The windows 11 features are what make it so great.
For compatible Windows 10 PCs, Windows 11 is available as a free upgrade; just wait for the update to appear in the normal Windows Update area of your computer’s settings. If the choice isn’t available yet, but you’re eager to update to Windows 11, there are a few methods to force your machine to do so. can even download Windows 11 ISO files to build installation discs and conduct a clean install manually. We’ll go through how to use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to upgrade from Windows 10 to the newest Windows 11 version 21H2 in this article.
What is the purpose of the Windows 11 Installation Assistant?
The Windows 11 Installation Assistant, formerly known as the Windows 10 Update Assistant, is a specialized application that assists you in upgrading your PC to Windows 11 version 21H2. It is Microsoft’s recommended method for installing Windows 11 on your computer.
- However, before using this application, ensure that your device is running Windows 10 version 2004 or above.
- To install Windows 11, your device must satisfy the minimal system requirements.
- To use the assistance to download Windows 11 update files to your local storage, make sure you have at least 16 GB of free disk space on your machine.
- To download the Windows 11 update files, make sure you have a steady internet connection and turn off your VPN if it is enabled on your computer.
- Most essential, make sure the installation assistance is running as an administrator.
System requirements for Windows 11
The following are the minimum prerequisites for installing Windows 11 on your machine, as recommended by Microsoft.
- 1GHz or faster processor with 2 or more cores.
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Graphics: DX12 is supported by the WDDM 2.0 driver.
- For downloading installation files, you’ll need 9GB of disk space.
- UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) with Secure Boot
- TPM: 2.0 or more
- 720p @ 8bits or higher on display
Download and run the official PC Health Check program if you are unsure about any of the following system requirements. This will show you any areas of your PC that need attention in terms of compatibility and will instruct you on how to properly resolve them.
Winodws 11 may be upgraded with the help of the Installation Assistant.
If your PC fulfills the minimum requirements or the PC health check program gives you a green light, you may use the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to update.
Note: If you use the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to update your PC, you will have the option to revert to Windows 10.
Make a copy of your data
When you upgrade to Windows 11, all of your existing applications and data will be retained, so you shouldn’t lose anything. However, it is always a good idea to ensure that you have a backup in place before updating. You may backup all of your data to an external hard drive or utilize Microsoft OneDrive or another cloud storage service.
Install Assistant for Windows 11 is available for download.
- To begin, open your preferred web browser and go to the official Windows 11 download page here.
- Download the Windows 11 Installation Assistant from this link (refer image below)
As an administrator, run the Windows 11 Installation Assistant.
- Once the file has been downloaded, right-click it and choose ‘Run as administrator.’
- If user account control asks for permission, choose ‘Yes’ to authorize the program.
- This will bring up the Microsoft licensing terms; scroll down to read them and then click the Accept and Install option.
Allow the assistant to download the files for Windows 11
- The Assistant will begin downloading the required files for Windows 11 to your local computer; the download time will be determined by your internet speed.
- It will take about 5GB of data from your internet connection to download the original Windows 11 upgrade from Microsoft’s servers.
- Following the completion of the Windows 11 download, the following step will begin validating the download in the background.
- It will take a few minutes again, so wait until the % reaches 100.
- Once the files have been validated, the installation procedure should begin automatically.
- The third step involves installing Windows 11. This one took a little longer than the others (Around 15 to 20 minutes)
Start your computer again.
After 30 minutes, your computer will automatically restart after the installation is complete. Alternatively, you may click on ‘Restart immediately’ to have Windows 11 load and configure itself for you.
- After you reboot your PC, it will ask you to install updates. Make sure your computer is turned on (do not switch it off at this time) and your computer may restart many times during this procedure.
- When the process is finished, Windows will prompt you to log in to your account at the lock screen, and Windows should now proceed with the setup.
- When you’re finished, you’ll be brought to your desktop. All of your data, as well as all of your installed applications, should be safe.
How to Revert to a Previous Version of Windows 11
If you find that Windows 11 isn’t functioning as anticipated, has various issues or difficulties, or that Windows 11 isn’t for you and you want to roll back to Windows 10 for the time being, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Note: Within 10 days of upgrading, you may roll back to Windows 11 or return to Windows 10.
- Open Windows 11 settings by pressing Windows key + I or right-clicking on the Start menu and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the settings menu and choose Advanced options.
- Locate recovery once again under additionsl options and expand it.
- You’ll find the option to return here. To return to the prior version of Windows 10, click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
Also check out:
this advertisement should be reported
The windows insider windows 11 is a tool that allows users to install Windows 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install Windows 11 in laptop?
You can install Windows on your laptop by using a USB stick or external hard drive.
Is it safe to update to Windows 11?
Yes, it is safe to update to Windows 11.
How to check if I can get Windows 11?
You can check here.
- is windows 11 out
- windows 11 update for windows 10 download
- windows 11 system requirements
- windows 11 beta download
- windows 11 review